This year I have decided to take part in #Blogtober17. I absolutely suck at writing regularly, because I always find things to distract me. I am a brilliant procrastinator! This sounds great fun though, the idea of a community of bloggers getting together to share daily posts on predetermined topics. I thrive on structure, so this sounded just perfect for me!
The only thing I didn’t think about was planning ahead…. You see, my sister got married yesterday. My baby sister, who will forever be the age of 16 in my eyes (absolutely no idea why that age might I add), got married to one of the nicest men I’ve had the privilege of meeting. As you can imagine, this weekend has been quite the hectic one, meaning I am sitting down to write this with only 1.5 hours left of day 1…oops!
The first prompt on our list is all about you, so here is a little about me:
- I live in Sussex, and absolutely love being near the sea
- I don’t eat seafood. Gross.
- Same goes for mushrooms!
- I love puns
- My favourite season is Autumn
- I’m an avid reader and have ‘too many books’ (lies – there’s no such thing)
- I have a BA(Hons) in Creative Writing with Law
- I miss being in education, and I’d love to revisit it one day
- I have a 2 year old little boy who was just the best surprise ever
- I think I sometimes put CBeebies on for me more than my son!
- I have 2 house bunnies called Flopsy and Bonzai
- I can’t drive (but I’m learning)
- I am almost falling asleep trying to write this
I am ridiculously tired (and proud, happy, exhilarated) after such a busy weekend, so this is where I will leave it today. Tomorrow I shall be more organised!