15 Favourite Pins is a weekly roundup of…you guessed it…my favourite pins of the week.
Last week was pretty general, with posts on recipes, toddler activities, storage hacks, books, craft ideas and writing prompts. This week has the theme of Autumn.
I don’t know about you, but I just love autumn. Summer is all well and good, but Autumn is by far my favourite season. The crunchy, colourful leaves, the crispness in the air, and snuggling down on the sofa with a hot drink and a good book.
So without further ado, I give you this week’s favourites. You can also take a look at my Autumn and Fall board on Pinterest if you want to see more!
- 50 Autumn Activities for Kids
- ‘Hygge’: 9 Ways to be More Danish
- Conker Paint Rolling – An Autumn Painting Activity
- 10 Adorable Autumnal DIY Projects for your Home!
- Fall Leaf Printing for Kids
- Apple Cinnamon Bread
- 25+ DIY Fall Craft Ideas
- Maple Leaf Mason Jars
- Gorgeous Autumn Wreaths
- Autumn Art Prints [Instant Downloads]
- Top 5 Country Family Fun Things To Do This Fall
- Roasted Root Vegetables with Honey and Apples
- 25 Things to Enjoy This October
- Creative Fall Crafts for Kids
- Autumn Play Dough Recipes
Do you have any favourite pins for Autumn? Please share them below – I’d love to take a look!