Hello, my name is Rachel, and I have a Pinterest addiction.
I’ve recently got back into Pinterest after banning myself a while back…I didn’t really know what I was doing, so would spend ages pinning random stuff to ‘To Do’ boards and it would all get lost in generic jumbles and I’d never look at them again.
Now though, I am starting to get the hang of it. Kinda. I still tend to pin and forget, but I’m getting better at pinning them to my nicely organised boards so that I can find them later on when I’m feeling creative/bored/uninspired/fed up/bored/out of ideas/bored. So baby steps eh?!
I’ve decided to start a weekly list of favourite pins so I can actually make the most out of what I’m saving. I want to be able to have somewhere I can keep track of the ones I like the most, as well as a place to share them with other people.
So here we are! Please feel free to follow me on Pinterest and take a look at what else has been catching my eye!
- 21 IKEA Toy Storage Hacks Every Parent Should Know!
- 37 Things to Do, Make, See, and Celebrate This Fall
- Artful Displays: Brilliant Ways to Show off Their Masterpieces
- Homemade Sensory Tunnel
- Pouring Station Activity for Toddlers
- 12 Books You Should Read Before You Die
- Old Book Photo Frame
- Handprint and Paper Plate Lion Masks
- How To Make Yarn Pumpkins Using Balloons
- Banana and Nutella Cake
- Journal Writing Prompts for Depression and Anxiety
- Buttery Garlic Herb Chicken With Zucchini
- Painting With Nature – Process Art
- Apple and Cinnamon Wedges
- 11 Simple Yet Amazing Self Care Tips For Mums
What have been your favourite pins this week? Do share them below, I’d love to see!